To place an order online please follow the short instructions below.
1. Add the items to the cart by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ on bottom of the page on each item needed. If the item quantity needs to be updated click on ‘Cart’ on the top right of the website, click ‘Show Cart’ and then change quantity on an item and click ‘Update’ to ensure quantity is updated. Any product listed a ‘Add to Cart’ icon is in stock. Out of stock products cannot be selected / clicked on.
2. Click the ‘Cart’ button on the top right corner of the website after all items have been added to your cart and then click ‘Show Cart’ on the drop down menu that appears. Check the items in your cart and then click ‘Checkout’. Read instructions on checkout on possible postage and payment options. The system will send you an e-mail link after cart checkout (3-click procedure which ends with a confirmation page).
3. Customer information needs to be filled out so that we can keep a record of your details as well as using this information to post the items to you.
4. You will be asked to accept our terms of service on both the Customer Information and Confirmation pages. Please ensure you tick and accept these terms in order to complete your purchase.
5. There are two payment methods:
Mail order via cheque and Electronic funds transfer / direct deposit. We will not ask you for any bank, credit card or other account details. On completion of the purchase you will be given instructions on how to complete payment depending on the payment option you have chosen. Please read this information carefully. You will also receive an email on completion which has these details.
6. After checkout our system will send you an e-mail with a detailed Invoice and tracking number. Our bank account details, postal address and the total amount due on your order is displayed on your invoice. Orders not paid within 14 days will be automatically cancelled. No orders will be posted until the complete order amount has been deposited into our bank account. Please ensure that you have read and understand the terms of service.
For Mail Order via Cheque
Your order will be submitted to the South African Postal Service within 8-10 business hours after cheque is received and deposited into the R T Pharmaceuticals CC bank account. Our postal address and the total amount due on your order is displayed on your invoice that has been emailed to you. Please print out and enclose a copy of the mailed invoice with your cheque when mailing the cheque to our postal address. Cheques can be made out to R T Pharmaceuticals CC. No orders will be posted until the cheque has been deposited and funds cleared.
For Electronic Bank Transfer / Direct Deposit
Your order will be submitted to the South African Postal Service within 8-10 business hours after payment is confirmed on the R T Pharmaceuticals CC bank account statement. Our bank account details and the total amount due on your order is displayed on your invoice that has been emailed to you. Please use your order number and surname as the reference when depositing the funds into our bank account. No orders will be posted unless the complete order amount has been deposited into our bank account and proof of payment e-mailed to us.